Referring to Polly Rusyn Photography and Street Club
Who am I?
I am a Photographer and Workshop Leader and my name is Polly Rusyn, trading as Polly Rusyn Photography. My portfolio website address is http://pollyrusyn.com; my blog address is https://pollyrusyn.wordpress.com; my Street Club Meetup page is at https://www.meetup.com/street-club/ As a sole trader I am also the designated Designated Protection Officer (DPO)
Data that is collected
Contact form on my website http://pollyrusyn.com
Name and email address
Contract for a photoshoot
Name, email address and telephone number (saved in Google Drive)
Name, address, email address and telephone number (saved in Zoho Books accounting software - password protected, and on my computer hard drive - password protected)
Blog comments on my "Journal" website https://pollyrusyn.wordpress.com
Name, address, email address, telephone number, next of kin, next of kin contact details, dietary requirements, travel insurance details.
How long I retain your data
Your data will be stored for a minimum of 1 year (for tax return purposes) and a maximum of 10 years unless you wish your data to be deleted after 1 year. If you prefer for your data to be deleted after 1 year simply use the form below and write DELETE MY DATA AFTER ONE YEAR and I will delete your data at the designated time.
Workshops via Meetup.com
Weekender events: Any personal information gathered via Google Forms or Survey Monkey for Weekenders will be used only for the duration of the Weekender and deleted afterwards.
If you no longer wish for me to contact you about anything at all simply use the form below and write PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE ME and I will remove your from my mailing list.
1. I respect your choices and will inform you if there are important changes that affect your personal information or how I use it
2. I give you control of the personal information I hold about you to make sure it is accurate and reflects how you want to be communicated with
3. I make sure your personal information is always secure and protected
4. I am fair and transparent about how I use the personal information
5. I will only ever use your personal information for the purpose that you trusted me to use it for
6. I promise that I will only ask for or collect the personal information I need to provide you with my services
7. I will never sell your personal information and only share it with your permission
8. I take responsibility for the personal information that I hold
Date created: 24 May 2018